Wednesday, August 2, 2017

chick-fil-a sleepover

Our local Chick-fil-A advertised a stuffed animal sleepover for kids so I signed my kids up. On Friday night the kids get to come in in their pajamas with their stuffed animals and do some activities and have an ice cream and tuck their animals in for the night. Then they come back Saturday morning for breakfast and to see pictures of all the fun their animals had while they were gone. Kind of cute, kind of odd but I had a feeling my kids would love it so we did it. 

Tatum chose her beloved red bear, Beary and Declan chose Captain America. I got a real chuckle when I looked back to see that Tatum had buckled them both in. Safety first!
I had the impression that Friday night was a drop in thing so we would just stop by drop of the cuddles (that's why my kids call stuffed animals and I keep typing that so I'm just going to go with it from now on), eat some ice cream and head home. Emry was asleep in the car so I sent Brennan in with the kids. Turns out I was totally wrong and there was a whole progam that was scheduled to go until 8:30 or 9! It included coloring pictures, writing letters to their cuddles, pictures with the cow, ice cream and bedtime stories with a storyteller. 



 Please notice the grown  man on the far right with the stuffed penguin. Two grown men came to this children's event together. It was the weirdest thing. They came back in the morning too. Not going to lie...kind of creepy.
 Tucking in the cuddles and saying goodnight to the cow.
 Picture ruined by someone else's flash!







A unique event for sure, but the kids are still talking about it. Random but fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment