Thursday, August 19, 2010

I love to be amused

After the reunion most of the family got to go to Lagoon, an amusement park in Utah. (For Iowa readers (I know, huge assumption for me to think I have any readers at all, but just in case...) it is about the same size as Adventureland. Sadly, Mara and Ben had to get back to work in Arizona so they weren't able to join us. I'm sure that at 8 months pregnant Mara wasn't going to be super excited about riding the rides anyway. Caleb was able to come with his boys and Nathan and Stacy and their bunch, as well as us, Crystal and Rich and Mom and Dad. It was a blast!! I didn't get any pictures of Wicked, by far the best ride there, so you'll just have to take my word for it. It was awesome. Here are the photos I did get:
Brennan and Mia on the swings.
Me and Caden on Dino Drop. This one takes you up to the top and then drops you, over and over. It is technically for kids, but I loved it. :)
Much of the gang on the little kids pirate ship. Henry would scream (a good scream) the whole time on this one. It was hilarious.
A cute picture of Kelbie and Brennan on the train.
Me and Henry on Ody-Sea. I was not a very good driver on this one and ended up soaked because of it. Henry was a good sport and put up with my pathetic skills.

Next up are some fun pictures on the trampoline at Nathan and Stacy's house. These kids sure are lucky to have such fun grandparents. I'd venture a guess that not too many kids have memories of jumping on the tramp with grandma and grandpa, but lots of these kids will. It was fun to watch.
Papa wreaking havoc while he is the log in "Dodge the Log".
Grandma's turn to be the log. Too funny. We had to start a chant to get her to get on the tramp. She caves pretty easily haha.
Who doesn't love to just sit down and be bounced?? Well...I don't, but I'm probably kind of weird. They certainly enjoyed it though.

Gotta love family. Our trip to Utah was tons of fun. It is hard to be so far away from so many loved ones, but we are grateful for the time we do get to spend with them and for the relationships we have with them even from so far away. They are such a blessing in our lives. Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. it looks like everyone is trying to stomp on grandpa in that picture. super fuuny.

    ReplyDelete