Tuesday, September 12, 2017

July in-betweens

Playing catch up, once again. I'll never learn my lesson.

We headed to Lake MacBride on a hot Saturday in July. We had a great afternoon there!







 We met our friends, the Pitchforths, there. But we were late, as usual, so our time only ended up overlapping a bit.

 Emry may or may not have eaten a fair share of sand.

 Her reaction when I'd stop her from eating it.
 Declan thought it was the best day ever because we brought a whole bag of chips and pretty much just let him go to town.

I finally picked my cross stitching up again. I have had several projects in the work for way too long now. I'm finally starting to get a few done. This one was for our friends from Singapore.
 We spent the month of July trying to get this look of Emry's on camera. She tilts her head down and then looks up at you with her eyes and makes a funny/serious face. This is the best we got! We are no good.
 "Can I hold Emry?" That question always makes me laugh now as she seems to be just about the same size as them haha.
 We had a bunch of stuff going on the first Saturday of the month so we were going to miss the Home Depot kids project. We thought we were really geniuses when we stopped by to see if they would give us the kits to do at home and they said yes! Jump ahead a few days to when I finally busted them out to do with the kids only to discover they hadn't given us the screens to go around our bug houses. Oh well, they still had fun painting the wood haha.
 Our one and only trip to the pool this summer. Little did I know this would pretty much be our last really hot week of the summer. I'm kind of a wuss about going to the pool unless it's really hot. Brennan worked from home for the afternoon while Emry napped so I could take the other two to the pool without the added stress of Emry. It was a fantastic afternoon. We were there for over 4 hours! And they could have stayed longer.
 Declan was a little wiped out.
 Tatum took this next picture of Emry. As well as approximately 573 others but this one was pretty good!
 A trip to the library where I suddenly realize I have three kids that play on outings like this. My baby isn't such a baby anymore!
 Checking herself out in the mirror.
 We got some building/crafting kits as prizes for the summer reading program. We had fun building things with marshmallows and toothpicks. They especially enjoyed eating the marshmallows when we were done.


 Loving the swing.
On to August!

1 comment:

  1. You are good mom. I never sign up for the summer reading programs because I don't want them to give me any junk at the end. 😅 Babies make everything more stressful, am I right? Even though we love them to pieces. I'm glad you got to go to the pool without Emry. Especially since it was your only time this summer!

    ReplyDelete