Saturday, January 15, 2011

Duke

I like dogs. And I kind of really want one. The trouble is that I sort of already have one. I bought Duke when I was in 8th grade, certain that he would be my best friend, like the kind of dogs you see in movies haha. Well, it didn't quite turn out that way but he was/is a pretty good dog. And pretty cute too. But he is still at my parent's house. I left him there when I went away to school 4 years ago. They have offered to let me take him now that we have a house, but I almost think that would be mean. I think Duke would be pretty sad if he had to leave their house. He is kind of spoiled. But at the same time I kind of feel weird getting a new dog when I already have one. So what do I do???? Good question. The jury is still out. I have no idea. But here are some cute pictures of Jade and Duke meeting for the first time. Duke was pretty funny about steering clear of all the kids while they were around. It was like he knew they would just cause trouble for him.
Saying hello.
Trying to shake hands. He really just doesn't get why people don't like to have his paws on their lap.

3 comments:

  1. I say get a new dog!! You can still visit Duke when you go to Mom and Dad's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute dog! It would be so fun to have your own (at your own house):). Get one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, thanks for the votes! I guess now I have no choice...I MUST get a dog. :)

    ReplyDelete