Thursday, December 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Tatum

Holy cow, today was Tatum's birthday! She's not a little baby anymore, and as fun as that is, it's also a little sad how quickly it goes.  It's hard to believe it has been a year since she was born but at the same time it's hard to believe that it has only been a year. I can't really remember what my life was like before Tatum. What did I do?  I must have had a lot of free time. :) Being a mom has certainly been the most challenging thing I have ever done but I know it is the greatest thing I have or ever will do.

So let's see how Tatum has changed. First is a picture of her the day she was born. Then there is a picture of her every month for the last year. She sure has grown!
Happy Birthday Tatum! We sure do love you lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment