Thursday, December 6, 2012

when mom is gone...

...strange things happen. I just can't leave these two alone together. :)  I had to go decorate at the church for our Christmas party today and luckily Brennan was able to be home so I didn't have to take Tatum with me. (I'm pretty sure I would have been zero help with her around.) When I got home he had these sweet videos to show me. Maybe he is trying to make sure she follows his footsteps into acting? :) In his defense, Tatum has been obsessed with putting blankets over her head and walking around and we always call her Mary when she does it.  Perhaps that's what got his creative juices flowing?  Who knows?  There are three of them, one of which is turned the wrong way, and they are all pretty much the same (I think the last one is probably the best though).  But each of them had parts that made me laugh out loud so I couldn't choose just one to share.  If you're bored, give them a look and enjoy a laugh, I sure did.




Those two make me smile.

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahahah! That's pretty much all I have to say.

    Oh and Brennan is a DORK! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is quite possibly one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time!

    ReplyDelete