Friday, October 21, 2016

tatum's first field trip

Tatum is loving preschool. I'm really glad she likes it but we sure miss her around here. And I must say I'm not a huge fan of some of the attitude she seems to have developed since starting school. ;) Their first scheduled field trip ended up being canceled because of the flooding in the area. But this month they got to go to the pumpkin patch. They don't allow siblings on field trips which is totally lame, but luckily Brennan could take a few hours off work and go with her. He was nice and took lots of pictures so I could feel like I was there. :)

All the kids had to wear these harness things so they could be latched onto the bus seats. I've never heard or seen such things.
 Tatum and her friend Adelaide all buckled in.
Sweet girl. I love this picture.

 Learning about different plants.

 The kids all got to jump in a bounce house before leaving.

 And then apparently almost every kid in her class needed to use the restroom and there was only one stall. So Brennan and Tatum killed time by walking around the farm and taking some photos.

 Tatum and Adelaide were quite the pals this day.





No comments:

Post a Comment