Wednesday, January 4, 2012

kisses for a cousin

I have lots of blogging to do in order to catch up on all of the events surrounding Christmas and New Years. But I'll just have to take it one day at a time and see what I can get done. My sister, Mara, and her husband and daughter, Jade, came out to Iowa for Christmas. Jade is about 15 months old and full of personality. She loved having a baby around and would always want to hold and kiss Tatum. It was just about the cutest thing I have ever seen. So here are some pictures for your enjoyment.



Jade thought she was pretty cool when Grandma let her hold the baby. This was the first time.

Getting ready to give her a kiss.
I love Tatum's face in this one.
Just after a kiss. It was hard to catch it in action.
This picture just makes me laugh. Jade looks away AND makes sure to cover Tatum's face.
Too cute. I hope they are friends for the rest of their lives.
At Tatum's blessing.
I've only ever really had one or two cousins that I was actually friends with. And I have always lived thousands of miles away from my cousins. I hope Tatum can have some cousins for friends, and maybe even live close to a few. I think it can be a pretty neat relationship.

2 comments:

  1. Why do you look all skinny and so cute after you just had a baby? Precious pictures. Quite jealous of all these people who got to hold Tatum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! Jade sure loves Tatum!

    ReplyDelete