Friday, April 27, 2012

handy

We had the usual crew (Gretchen, Andy, Kassy, and David) over for dinner and games last weekend.  Dinner wasn't a real hit (except for Brennan's breadsticks, always a crowd favorite) but dessert was well-received, thank you pinterest.  And our game closet pulled through for us as well.  Periodically we steal borrow games from my parents house. We borrowed "Handy" ages ago and I had forgotten that we had it until I looked in our closet earlier that day. Good thing I found it! It was great entertainment. You see my family has so many games that we tend to cycle through them. We go through phases of playing certain games a lot or not at all. And we haven't played Handy in quite some time. (Although, now that I think of it maybe that's because it has been hiding in my closet haha.) But it really is a fun game.  So random, but so funny.  Tatum was a little bit of a stinker and wouldn't go to bed so I wasn't able to play for most of the time.  But I did get to snap a few pictures of the action. So if you're looking for a new game that is sure to make you laugh check out Handy.

I love games.  And I love laughing.  And I love playing fun games with fun people and laughing lots. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment