Many months ago I saw a melting crayons project on pinterest. The crayons were lined up at the top of the canvas and just melted down. I thought it was neat and easy enough that maybe even I could handle it. Fast forward a couple of months and I finally bought the supplies. Fast forward another couple of months and I finally completed the task. When I bought the canvas and crayons Brennan really got excited about the project. Good thing too, because he was the one that really made it happen. He also found the idea to put the crayons in a shape and have them melt outward. We are really pleased with the way it turned out. If we were to do it again we would probably buy a bigger canvas, but since we originally planned on doing the row of crayons at the top we thought this one would be plenty big. And we were pleasantly surprised by how quickly the crayons would start melting after we put the blow dryer to them. We thought it was going to take forever.
So the verdict: pretty easy, and it looks pretty cool too, at least we think so.