Saturday, December 21, 2013

Declan's blessing

Declan's baby blessing was earlier in December. I don't suppose there's a whole lot more to say about it other than it happened (and share some cute pictures of course). :) Brennan gave a beautiful blessing and I am so grateful to him for being worthy to do so. The weather was rather unpleasant but my parents and my sister and her family were still able to make it which was great. We had everyone over for dinner afterward. It was a fun day spent with family, celebrating this wonderful blessing and addition to our family.

Proud big sister. Although she doesn't look much bigger than Declan in this picture. :)
 Don't mind the flash in our TV.
 I still can't believe I'm a mom. Let alone that I have TWO kids. They really do make me so happy.
 Awwww.
 The day had barely begun but he was already tuckered out.
 See why we were celebrating? I think he's pretty adorable. :)
 Grandma and Papa with the kids.
 Less than flattering picture of our family of four. But at least the occasion is documented, right?
 The Eskelsens with the kids.


I never would have guessed, but finding a blessing outfit for a boy was a much bigger challenge than finding one for a girl! Luckily Brennan's mom, Melanie, found the adorable sweater one-piece he is wearing. I thought it was perfect. Thanks Melanie!

No comments:

Post a Comment