Tuesday, June 13, 2017

April finishing touches

Just a quick post to finish off the month of April. 

I hung out with these two a lot. :)
 I am so grateful for phones and the fact that I have a camera with me all the time. I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't capture proof of happy times. I cling to them on the bad days. Grocery shopping is pretty much my most dreaded chore these days. But on this particular morning the stars aligned and Declan and Emry weren't just good, they actually made grocery shopping more fun than if I'd been on my own.
 My friend Whitney stopped by for a short visit. It was so fun to see her and Charlotte!

It's always so good to see Whitney and this visit was no exception. We managed to have a lot of big conversations in our couple of hours together. 


 We hit up Culver's for their Earth Day sundaes. So yummy.

 Even Emry got a taste. :)
 Oh Declan. The poor kid is always tired. I feel bad for him. And I feel bad for myself. :)
 He was pretty much falling asleep on the bench at dinner so Brennan sent him to the front room where he promptly fell asleep in a chair.
 Tatum's preschool class invited parents in for "center time" one morning. The kids and I got to go and it was so much fun. I loved seeing her in that environment. And being able to have Declan there was extra sweet. He felt like a big kid and Tatum loved showing him around.
 Free carousel rides for the win! Although poor Tatum even says a carousel ride makes her head hurt now.  :(

 The Hassells told us about a kids event at the local YMCA. We met them there and had a blast. The event was really well done and there was lots of fun stuff for the kids to do.
 They even got to see Mr. Shucks! haha.
Not a bad ending to the month of April.

No comments:

Post a Comment