Thursday, July 7, 2011

Easter eggs

Easter of course included egg dying and the traditional egg wars. I do enjoy dying eggs, but I have zero talent. I am always amazed at what people like Kelbie and Brennan can do with some paint or dye and a hard boiled egg.
We always have to do a Hawkeye egg.
I did not do this side of the egg. That's right, my talent stops at being able to write "Go Hawks". I made Brennan do the rest.
Kelbie showing off the cute little bird she painted. She's good.

Rich's niece, Angelynn, has been living with their family for a few months so we got to introduce her to egg wars. How sad that she has had to live so much of her life without fighting eggs.
A self portrait?
Participating in her first ever egg war.
It's a little blurry, but I had to document fighting mom. I swear she cheats, I can't beat her!

We had a great Easter, hope you did too!

No comments:

Post a Comment