Monday, August 13, 2012

the hand thing

Maybe you remember a couple of posts ago when I mentioned that Tatum does this thing with her left hand all the time.  She hold it out palm up (kind of like what you might do when you say "I don't know" or "where is it").  Then she will bounce it up and down too. It is really quite bizarre.  But the picture I put up in that post didn't really show what it was so we have been on a mission to catch it on camera ever since. Here are the results:




It is so random but I have to say it is one of my favorite things about Tatum.  It is just so dang cute and so quirky and I love it. She's the cutest.

3 comments:

  1. Haha it was pretty funny when I saw her doing it on Skype.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, it looks like she's waiting for you to hand her something. "hey! what is that? gimme it." what a funny little cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that it is always her left hand. That girl has some sass. I think you should get a picture of her gag face when you try to feed her bananas.

    ReplyDelete