Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Nintendo party

A couple of weeks ago some friends of ours had a Nintendo themed party and they encouraged dressing up. I, of course, did not dress up. But I thought it was a great opportunity to get some use out of the Mario costume that Crystal found for us last fall. Tatum has never dressed up except for last Halloween and she wasn't the biggest fan of wearing that costume, so I wasn't sure how she would react to putting this one on. But she loved it! She would even leave the hat on. And then she would run around the house just looking down at what she was wearing. It was pretty funny.

She was the star of the party, that's for sure. :) Someone else was dressed up as Mario and she stuck her mustache on Tatum and she even left that on for awhile. I don't know what got into her, being so compliant like that! :) It was a fun party and it was fun to see Tatum as little Mario.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a little behind on reading blogs, so I love the updates on here! This costume totally cracks me up--she is such a funny little girl!

    ReplyDelete