Tuesday, March 26, 2013

the rest of spring break

The rest of our spring break week was rather uneventful. We had lunch at the mall one day and took Tatum to the Children's Museum (and lost my license in the process). Although it didn't feel like spring, it was spring break, so we fired up the grill one night. I can't wait until it is warmer and we can grill more often. And we got some stuff done around the house. That was pretty much the extent of it. Even though it wasn't super well  planned or exciting it it has still been difficult to go back to normal life.  But since this was probably one of our last years of having a spring break I guess we will just take what we get. :)

Tatum rocking a baby at the Children's Museum. It was almost as big as her haha.
 This picture was taken right before Brennan convinced me to send Tatum down a much bigger slide than she is used to. It ended with a head clunk and an unhappy child. I blame daddy. :)
 I love Brennan's face in this picture. He loves the ball room at least as much as Tatum.
 Tatum assisting with the grilling. This girl is ready for it to warm up. She loves being outside.
 Love that face.
 Grandma made her a little sweater/jacket. It was difficult to get her to model for me. She finally managed to be still and the lighting was bad. Oh well.



2 comments: