Thursday, March 14, 2013

old school

Brennan and I were going through Tatum's closet the other day so we could move some stuff downstairs for storage and have more room for the things she is actually using. We found a box of a few of my old clothes that we took from my parents' house. In it we found a gem of a sweat outfit that looked just about Tatum's size. So of course we put it on her and snapped a few photos.  I need to find the picture of me wearing it so we can do a side-by-side comparison.




Skyping with grandma and papa to see if they recognized the outfit.



Lookin' good, Tatum, lookin' good.

2 comments:

  1. that is an awesome outfit. for sure. Now I want to see you in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she looks totally fly. sorry, I couldn't come up with an old school compliment better than that. groovy is too 70's and dope was too late-90's.

    ReplyDelete