Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I'm a slow poke

Shortly after Tatum was born I got the hair-brained idea to make a Quiet Book for her and future children. I started looking on blogs and pinterest for different ideas. There are so many cute ideas out there! It has been hard choosing which pages to make. I have a feeling that this Quiet Book could be very big eventually. But not anytime soon. I have a whopping total of one page done. ONE! I am definitely not speedy but maybe by the time Tatum is 15 I'll have enough pages for it to be a legitimate book. :) Maybe...

But for now I'll take it one page at a time. The first completed page is a sock matching page. I am really pleased with the way it turned out. Sewing and crafts are not my strong suits. I owe a huge thanks to my mom for all of her help, both in person and over the phone.
One page down, many more to go.

1 comment:

  1. That is the most darling page ever...I am starting to look at and think of ideas for Kate's...i just might have to steal this one! Is that okay? Good luck with the other pages...can't wait to see it all done!

    ReplyDelete