Tuesday, August 15, 2017

cow appreciation day

We sure love Cow Appreciation Day around here. It has honestly become one of my favorite traditions.  I just love traditions in general. If you don't know what cow appreciation day is, it's a fun day Chick-Fil-A has created where if you dress up like a cow they give you free food. Why is it fun to dress up as cows? I have no idea, but it is. And you can't beat free Chick-Fil-A. :)




 I love this one of Declan and Emry looking at each other.


 The kids traded their kid's meal toys for ice cream and the worker asked if they wanted to come back and make their own. The restaurant was crazy busy so I was really surprised she would offer but the kids thought it was the coolest thing ever.
 Cutest baby cow I've ever seen, that's for sure.

 They had pictures with the cow, face painting, and a prize wheel to spin. So fun!

 Brennan was on a business trip so I was flying solo this year.
 These two were HYPED up when we got home. I was trying to get a picture of their face paint for some reason and they were absolute hooligans.

Thanks for a fun event Chick-Fil-A!

No comments:

Post a Comment