Friday, August 11, 2017

emry 9 months

Emry's 9 month stats:

Height: 28 inches (57th percentile)
Weight: 19 lbs 8 oz (69th percentile)
Head circumference: 47 cm (99th percentile)

She's a big girl with an even bigger head! I just sort of assumed she would follow the growth rate of her sister but she is much closer to Declan. 

At nine months:

She loves to say "Hi!". Over and over and over again.

She isn't crawling. She kind of scoots in a circle but that's it.

No teeth. We've got late teethers around here.

She has started to be a little whiny/fussy especially if she watches mom leave the room, but overall she continues to be the easiest, happiest, most content baby we know.

If anyone reading this knows anything about cameras and photo taking please help me out! When I took these photos and sent some to myself on my phone I thought they looked great. But when I looked at them on a bigger screen for the first time today I wasn't as pleased. They aren't as sharp once they are blown up a bit. Is this something a new camera would fix (we have been considering getting a new one for some time now), or is it user error? Or is the crisp image I'm looking for something that's a product of good quality photo editing? 














Regardless of photo quality I'm pretty sure her absolute adorable-ness still shines through. :) We love our Emry!

No comments:

Post a Comment